Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Illustration





I really feel like I need to start drawing more. I started drawing these skulls and it felt really good. I don't know I haven't really drawn in a long time. But I drew one and the next thing I know I have drawn 5 (one not shown, couldn't find it). I really want to start doing more hand drawn design elements. These skulls are for a t-shirt that I am trying to get approved. We will see. I am pretty stoked about these, I think I may be more excited to know that I can still draw, but fuck I really need to do it more! Top 2 are hand drawn, scanned in and changed to all black, the bottom 2 are hand drawn and scanned in. If you click on them you can see the different pens I used and line work, kinda cool if you like that stuff.

1 comment:

Big Tasty said...

I also think you should be drawing more. These are amazing.